Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Monday, March 14, 2016

Two Year Anniversary With Episode #100 Of My Inner Circle Podcast

Bobby Owsinski's Inner Circle Podcast Episode #100Today is a joyous occasion in that it's the two year anniversary of my Inner Circle Podcast!

I want to thank you all for your support of the show. I don't make any money from it, but I love doing it as long as you find it interesting and useful.

For episode #100 I welcome back the great studio and live engineer and my good friend Dennis Moody, who was my first guest and also first anniversary guest on episode #50.

Dennis will talk about the changes in venues around the world, especially after the latest terrorist incident in Paris. Dennis arrived there on tour shortly after the event, and he'll describe what it was like.

In the intro I'll take a look at how the once promising Tidal streaming network is currently in trouble and why, as well as some of the unique and interesting vintage gear finds of late.

Remember that you can find the podcast at BobbyOInnerCircle.com, or either on iTunes, Stitcher and now on Mixcloud and Google Play.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Always interesting and very useful. Thanks, Bobby.

Bob
Vancouver

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...