Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Producer Ted Hutt On My Latest Inner Circle Podcast

Ted Hutt
I'm really pleased to have producer Ted Hutt on Episode #80 of my Inner Circle Podcast (has it been that long already?).

Ted started his career as a guitar player for the celtic band Flogging Molly, and eventually became their producer. He’s since gone on to produce dozens of acts including Dropkick Murphys, the Bouncing Souls and Old Crow Medicine Show (where he won a Grammy), among many others.

In the intro I give a brief overview of how streaming royalties are generated, as I talk about the recent Spotify - Victory Records flap where the label says they're not getting paid what they're owed.

I'll also give you a quick EQ reference as we talk about describing each frequency band with just a single word.

Remember that you can find the podcast at BobbyOInnerCircle.com, or either on iTunes, Stitcher and now on Mixcloud.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...