Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Announcing The 2 Millionth Page View! Thanks Everyone!

Celebration image
I'm proud to announce that The Big Picture production blog has just crossed the 2,000,000th view threshold.

Many, many thanks to everyone who's supported me in this endeavor! It takes a lot of time every day to prepare these posts, but the fact you continue to check in makes it all worthwhile.

When I started this blog 4 1/2 years ago (November 2, 2008) there were 7 views the first week. I'm thankful that you've all encouraged me to stay the course.

As they say in politics, here's to "4 more years."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Bobby! I've been reading for about a year and half now, and I really appreciate your hard work. Thanks for everything!

Anonymous said...

I don't have many blogs bookmarked, but this one makes the cut! Lot's of useful information...I'm glad you do this Bobby!

Fred Decker said...

Let me add my congratulations to the others. I enjoy your blog Bobby and am often surprised and delighted by what I find here!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for sharing your expérience with us Bobby! Your blogs and books are so good. Keep up the good work. A french fan

Dwarak said...

Your blog is a source of up to date information on so many things Pro Audio. Awesome. Great work Bobby! Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...