Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Placing Your Monitors In The Room

It's unfortunate that most people place their speakers in their personal studios without much thought to how it will effect the sound. Here's a video from my Audio Mastering Techniques course at Lynda.com that explains just how critical speaker placement is. If you're interesting in some comprehensive courses, I also authored Audio Recording Techniques and The Audio Mixing Bootcamp courses on Lynda.com as well. You can get a free 7 day trial here.



----------------------------------

You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Don't forget to check out my Music 3.0 blog for tips and tricks on navigating social media and the new music business.

1 comment:

Cham said...

Thank you for your tips Bobby! I´ve bought the equator monitors you recommended, and now trying to position them in my sleeping room. What do you recommend to build panels on the wall?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...